Cefneithin Primary School is part of Carmathenshire Healthy Schools Scheme. Our aim here at Cefneithin Primary School is to ensure that all pupils are:-
- Healthy, confident individuals, ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued members of society.
- Ambitious, capable learners, ready to learn throughout their lives.
- Enterprising, creative contributors, ready to play a full part in life and work.
- Ethical, informed citizens of Wales and the world.
There are 7 area we as a whole school address:-
- Food and Fitness
- Mental and Emotional Health and Well Being
- Personal Development and Relationships
- Substance Use and Misuse
We have achieved our Phase 5 Healthy Schools Award and are currently working towards the National Quality Award (NQA).
Seek further information on Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Education Settings in the below link.
For further infomation on Food and Fitness, browse through the below web links -
'Support Lines for Primary aged Pupils':
1: Within the COVID-19 file and
2: Within the Mental & Emotional Health & Well-being File and then the Pupils' Mental & Emotional Health file.
Alternatively, please click on the links provided below:
The Children and Young People’s Wales Diabetes Network
Here is a video on the below website introducing the steps towards the return to school the week beginning on the 29/6/20.
Please click to open
File size: 9.2 MB (Word File)
File size: 10.8 MB (Word File)
File size: 13 KB (Word File)